Accommodations are available for people with disabilities on both Class Day and Commencement Day.
If you or a guest are requesting accommodations, please complete the following information: (Survey form to be available in the spring)
Reservations must be made through the Dean of Students Office for all Commencement activities.
Accommodation requests must be made through the Dean of Students Office for all Commencement activities. The deadline to request accommodations is Friday, April 25, 2014. It is strongly recommended that requests be made prior to the deadline.
Accommodations for Class Day and Commencement Day include:
- Accessible seating for candidates or guests
- Accommodations for Deaf and hard of hearing individuals
- Sign language interpreters at both Commencement Day and Class Day
- Assisted Listening Devices (ALDs)
- Accessible parking
- Accommodations for people with visual impairments
Brailed and large print programs will be available at the Dean of Students Information Booth.
Although you or your guests are encouraged to bring your own, wheelchairs will be available for loan at the Information Booth for Class Day and Commencement Day ceremonies.
For further information, please contact: