This page is designed to provide guests, family members, and visitors who will be joining us for Class Day on Wednesday, May 29th, 2013 and Commencement Day on Thursday, May 30th 2013 with all of the information that will help to make your time at Harvard Law School seamless and special.
- CLASS DAY – Information about the activities on Wednesday, May 29th, 2013.
- COMMENCEMENT DAY – Information about the activities on Thursday, May 30th, 2013.
- CEREMONY BROADCASTS – Information about indoor on-campus ceremony viewing.
- DISABILITY ACCOMMODATIONS – Information for those needing to accommodations ahead of time for any guests or family members with disabilities.
- INFORMATION BOOTH – visit the Information booth for any and all questions throughout the commencement activities.
- LODGING INFORMATION – Information on where to stay while in the area for Commencement.
- TRANSPORTATION – Information on the various types of transportation in Cambridge during Commencement week.
- FLOWERS – Order flowers to give to your graduate on Commencement Day.
- REMEMBERING COMMENCEMENT - Information about ordering your student’s graduation photo or a DVD of the events.
- SECURITY – Information on security at commencement activities
- TICKETS – Though tickets can only be ordered and picked up by graduates, find out details about how many tickets are available to each event.
- WEATHER – Check out the weather reports for Cambridge, MA 02138, as activities are scheduled to be celebrated outdoors.
- RAIN PLAN – Review the HLS Commencement Rain Plan. If the weather should become extreme, plans for outdoor activities may change.
- WHAT TO WEAR – Advice for guests on what to wear to the various Commencement activities.
Though the majority of the logistical information regarding Commencement does get sent directly to graduating students, please feel free to visit the INFORMATION FOR GRADUATING STUDENTS site to see information that they are receiving about the upcoming events.