INFORMATION ON TICKETS AVAILABLE TO ALL EVENTS
- No tickets are needed to attend the Class Day Ceremony and reception.
University Ceremony (during which degrees are conferred by President Faust).
- Each degree candidate receives 2 tickets for the morning ceremony (the degree candidate does not need a ticket). Unfortunately, additional tickets for the University Ceremony are not available.
Law School Diploma Ceremony and Luncheon (during which Dean Minow will present diplomas to each graduate)
- Tickets are not required for the ceremony but are required for lunch (which accompanies the ceremony). The Law School provides a complimentary lunch ticket for the degree candidate. Additional tickets for guest lunches may be purchased for $15 each. Standard (Chicken), Kosher and Vegetarian lunches are available and must be reserved in advance to ensure availability. Requests for special lunches for those with dietary restrictions must be made at the time lunch tickets are ordered. Please note that lunch tickets are not required to view the ceremony. Attendees with serious dietary restrictions are welcome to bring their own lunch.
- Chicken Lunch-Tarragon roasted chicken, herb roasted potatoes, vegetable ratatouille, peas, grainy mustard vinaigrette.
- Vegetarian Lunch- Balsamic roasted portobello mushroom, herb roasted potato, vegetable ratatouille, peas, grainy mustard vinaigrette. The vegetarian meal is also vegan.
- Kosher Lunch- The kosher lunch will be similar with chicken or vegetarian options.
University Afternoon Exercises
- Each degree candidate receives 3 tickets for the afternoon ceremony (the degree candidate does need a ticket).