On both Class Day and Commencement Day the Harvard Law School Dean of Students Office Staff and Commencement Staff (in Crimson shirts) will be stationed at the Harvard Law School Information Booth.
The Information Booth is a tent located conveniently outside of Harkness Commons on the Harvard Law School Campus, in between Holmes Field and Jarvis Field.
We encourage both graduates and guests to utilize the Information Booth as an information hub during all of the Commencement activities. Any questions or issues can be addressed at this booth. The staff at the booth will also be able to locate a member of the Commencement Staff (wearing a Crimson Shirt) who will be able to assist you if needed.
Functions of the Information booth include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Graduates who have not picked up their Commencement tickets before May 25th, can do so on May 25th and 26th at the Information Booth.
- On the morning of May 26th, lanyards to be worn by all graduates (with their regalia) will be distributed from the area around the Information Booth.
- If severe weather affects planned activities, information about changes will be available at the Information Booth.
- If the severe weather plan is in effect, ponchos will be distributed from the Information Booth.
- For any type of assistance, or with any question (or if grads or guests just want to stop in for water, candy, or to chat!), please head to the Information Booth.