INFORMATION ON TICKETS AVAILABLE TO ALL EVENTS
Graduates will be given the opportunity to order tickets in April 2012. They will receive an email from the Dean of Students Office that contains a link to the online order form.
Class Day, Wednesday, May 23rd
- No tickets are needed to attend the Class Day Ceremony and reception.
Commencement Day, Thursday, May 24th
University Ceremony (during which degrees are conferred by President Faust).
- Each degree candidate receives 2 tickets for the morning ceremony (the degree candidate does not need a ticket). Unfortunately, additional tickets for the University Ceremony are not available.
Law School Diploma Ceremony and Luncheon (during which the Dean of HLS will present diplomas to each graduate)
- Tickets are not required for the ceremony but are required for lunch (which accompanies the ceremony). The Law School provides a complimentary lunch ticket for the degree candidate. Additional tickets for guest lunches may be purchased for $15 each. Standard (Chicken), Kosher and Vegetarian lunches are available and must be reserved in advance to ensure availability. Requests for special lunches for those with dietary restrictions must be made at the time lunch tickets are ordered. Please note that lunch tickets are not required to view the ceremony.
- Lunch Menu:
- Standard Chicken Lunch
- Seared Citrus Chicken, toasted couscous & olive salad, marinated tomatoes, frisee & arugula, lemon oregano vinaigrette
- Vegetarian Tofu Lunch
- Seared Citrus Tofu, toasted couscous & olive salad, marinated tomatoes, frisee & arugula, lemon oregano vinaigrette
- Kosher Lunch
- We are working with a local Kosher caterer and do our best to closely align the Kosher option to the Standard Chicken Lunch. We will also have several Kosher Vegetarian options available, but please email us to let us know ahead of time.
- We are able to obtain gluten/peanut (and other) free lunches – please email us with requests.
University Afternoon Exercises (during which President Faust and the Commencement Speaker address graduates and guests).
- Each degree candidate receives 3 tickets for the afternoon ceremony (the degree candidate does not need a ticket if s/he remains in regalia).