Fall 2013 Move In
- 2Ls / 3Ls, Transfers – August 8, 2013, 9:30 am-4:30pm
- LLM, incoming SJDs, exchange students, visiting researchers/scholars, & other Harvard University students – August 19, 2013, 9:30 am-4:30 pm
- Resident Assistant Move In Deadline - August 25, 2013, 9:30 am – 4:30 pm
- 1Ls – August 30, 2013, 9:30 am-4:30 pm
Students are welcome to move in any time or date AFTER their official move in date listed above. However, we are unable to accommodate any requests for early move in dates.
Move In Disclaimer for Residents of Ames Hall, Holmes Hall, and Dane Hall
Due to renovations in the summer of 2013, Ames, Holmes, and Dane Halls will not be open to residents until August 19, 2013. 2Ls, 3Ls, Transfers, and returning SJDs who select to live in one of these three dorms, and who intend to move on campus before August 19th will be housed in Shaw, Story, Hastings, or North Hall. On August 19th, students will be able to move into their Ames, Dane, or Holmes rooms.Movers will be provided to assist with these moves.
Spring 2014 Move Out
- Non-Graduating Students – May 19, 2014 by 5:00pm
- Law Review Competition Extension – May 23, 2014 by 5:00 pm
- Graduating Students – May 30, 2014, by 5:00pm
Students are welcome to move out any time or date BEFORE their official move out date listed above. However, we are unable to accommodate any requests for late move out dates.
Move Out Disclaimer for Residents of North Hall
Due to renovations in the summer of 2014, North Hall will not be open to resiednt beginning on May 20, 2014. 3Ls, SJDs, LLMs, and 1Ls staying for law review who are residents of North Hall will be housed in Shaw, Story, Ames, Dane, Holmes, or Hastings Halls between May 20th and May 30th. Movers will be provided to assist with these moves.