Fall 2014 Move In
- 2Ls / 3Ls, Transfers, returning SJDs – August 7, 2014, 9:30 am-4:30pm
- LLM, incoming SJDs, exchange students, visiting researchers/scholars, & other Harvard University students – August 18, 2014, 9:30 am-4:30 pm
- Resident Assistant Move In Deadline – August 20, 2014, 9:30 am – 4:30 pm
- 1Ls – August 25, 2014, 9:30 am-4:30 pm
Students are welcome to move in any time or date AFTER their official move in date listed above. However, we are unable to accommodate any requests for early move in dates.
August 2014 Move In Disclaimer for Residents of North Hall
Due to renovations in the summer of 2014, North Hall will not be open to residents until August 11, 2014. 2Ls, 3Ls, Transfers, and returning SJDs who select to live in North Hall, and who intend to move on campus before August 11th will be housed in the Gropius Complex. On August 11th, students will be able to move into their North Hall room. Movers will be provided free of charge to assist with these moves. 1Ls, LLMs, and incoming SJDs will be unaffected by this because their residency dates will commence after August 11th.
Spring 2015 Move Out
- Non-Graduating Students – May 15, 2015 by 5:00pm
- Law Review Competition Extension – May 22, 2015 by 5:00 pm (tentative date)
- Graduating Students – May 29, 2015, by 5:00pm
Students are welcome to move out any time or date BEFORE their official move out date listed above. However, we are unable to accommodate any requests for late move out dates.