Room changes can occur at any point before or after move in, as long as there is a vacant room available.
Room Changes Prior to August 1, 2014
Students who have bookings for 2014-2015 may change their room in the following way:
- Room Swap
- All of the vacant rooms can be seen in the Room Swap function of HAHLS
- The list of available rooms in Room Swap will change on a daily basis as students cancel and select rooms
- The Room Swap function allows students to swap their current room for any vacant room on campus
- To access Room Swap
- Log in to HAHLS
- Select “Application” from the top navigation
- On the Term Selector page, choose Academic Year 2013-2014
- Choose Room Swap from the numbered navigation line toward the top of the page
- Room Swap will close on August 1, 2014
- Students may change rooms using Room Swap as many times as they would like prior to August 1, 2014
- If you change rooms using Room Swap, you will not resign your contract. Instead, finalizing a swap using either of these functions constitutes as a binding addeundum to your original housing contract.
- There is no fee associated with changing a room
- If you move into a more expensive room, you will be billed the additional amount
- If you move into a less expensive room, you will be credited the difference
Room Change After August 1, 2014
If you would like to change your room after August 1, 2014, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your request. Please note that you are welcome to change rooms anytime after move in as well.