A panel discussion featuring:
- Martha A. Mazzone, Vice President and Associate General Counsel, Fidelity Investments; Former Partner, Foley Hoag LLP
- Tracy Coogan Plants, Associate, Ropes & Gray LLP
- Joseph L. Sulman, Attorney, Law Office of Joseph L. Sulman, Esq.; Former Associate, Dechert LLP
- Colin G. Van Dyke, Associate, Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky, and Popeo, P.C.
- Lilian V. Faulhaber, Associate Professor of Law, Boston University School of Law
Lunch will be served RSVP here
A panel of attorneys, each with a unique perspective, will discuss why it is essential that progressive lawyers not limit themselves to careers in public service. The panelists will draw on their experiences to illustrate the various ways in which one can make a positive difference while working in private practice. The panel will include prominent lawyers from the Boston legal community who practice, or have practiced, at large law firms, mid-sized law firms and as solo practitioners.