New Themes Added!
Looking for a little inspiration for your org website? I’m happy to announce that there’s a few new themes now available for your use. This brings the total number of available themes to 39! They’re all easy to implement, edit, and maintain. Using AJAX-based drag-and-drop features, simple uploading tools, and total control over design… the only limit is how much time and effort (and creativity) you want to put into the design.
The most recent theme available to you now is dubbed ‘Fadelicious’ because it has numerous types of fading elements and is, well, delicious. Anyway, here are some features this theme boasts as well as some screenshots. If you want to activate the theme, just log in, click on your dashboard, then click on ‘Appearance’ and then ‘Themes.’ Activate Fadelicious or any other theme and get to work! As always, feel free to e-mail jedunn [at] law.harvard.edu if you have any questions or need some help.
- WordPress Options Panel
- WordPress 3.0 Menu
- 3 Sliders
- 3D Slider
- Fade Slider (Video embedding option)
- Content Slider (Video embedding option)
- 2 Blog Pages
- Grid layout
- Normal extract layout
- 4 Portfolio Pages
- Portfolio with carousel and extracts
- Portfolio with carousel
- Portfolio with filter and extracts
- Portfolio with filter
- 3 Gallery Layouts
- Gallery with 2 columns
- Gallery with 3 columns
- Gallery with 4 columns
- 5 Homepage Layouts
- Full Slider with grid content
- Content Slider with alternative grid content
- 3D Slider
- Full Slider with Blog Layout 1
- Full Slider with Blog Layout 2
- MP3 , MP4, MOV , FLV, SWF , YouTube, Vimeo embedding options in the lightbox.
- Thread comments.
- 50+ Shortcodes (Buttons, Images, Sliders, Testimonials, Tabs, Toggles, Columns, Info Boxes, Lists, etc.)
- Tabbed widget
- Page with Sidebar
- Full-width page
- jQuery Enhanced
- Working Contact form with Validation
(Click any image to zoom)