ELS members and the larger HLS community shared a day in the sun with music, free organic fruit from ELS, and much talk about our upcoming award presentation to Justice Stevens.
Earth Day Fair
- Environmental Law in the Supreme Court Discussion Series: Lessons for Progressive Cause Litigants
- John Echeverria & Chelsea Lane-Miller Discuss Property Rights in Water with ELS Members
- Announcing: ELS Environmental Law in the Supreme Court Series!
- Upcoming Horizon Award Presentation with Justice Stevens!
- Renewable Energy Law, with Lloyd MacNeil from Akin Gump
ELS will host the 26th Annual NAELS Conference on March 28-29, 2014
NAELS 2014: Environmental Justice, Where Are We Now?
Registration is now open! The conference is free for all Harvard students, faculty, and employees. Ticket prices for other students, HLS alumni, and general attendees will increase from $25 per person to $35 per person on March 1, 2014.