ELS members and the larger HLS community shared a day in the sun with music, free organic fruit from ELS, and much talk about our upcoming award presentation to Justice Stevens.
Earth Day Fair
- Introducing the New ELS Board!
- Environmental Law in the Supreme Court Discussion Series: Lessons for Progressive Cause Litigants
- John Echeverria & Chelsea Lane-Miller Discuss Property Rights in Water with ELS Members
- Announcing: ELS Environmental Law in the Supreme Court Series!
- Upcoming Horizon Award Presentation with Justice Stevens!
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
Wednesday, March 27, 2013, 6 pm: Fracking and the Law--the Legal and Environmental Implications of the Hydraulic Fracturing Boom, WCC 1010:
A panel discussion with:
-Hannah Wiseman, Assistant Professor of Law at Florida State University
-Deborah Goldberg, Managing Attorney of Earthjustice's Northeast Regional Office
-Hilary Meltzer, Senior Counsel in the New York City Law Department’s Environmental Law Division
Dinner will be served
Tuesday, April 2, 2013, 5 pm: Private-Public Interest Law Firm Mixer, WCC 2012
Lawyers from private public interest law firms around the country will join us for a panel discussion followed by reception.