HLSOrgs.com is run by the Dean of Students Office at HLS and we oversee all the technical aspects of your site. From creation to design and troubleshooting, we are here to help you out. Click here to check out the sample website for a typical HLS Org.
What you can do with your new site:
- Update it regularly using the WordPress publishing system (it’s as easy as blogging and is no coding skills are required)
- Implement thousands of plug-ins (from calendars to guestbooks to many others, it’s as easy as a few clicks)
- Keep the conversation going with comments and message boards
- Build your membership by having a larger presence online
- Easily change designs of your entire org website with just a few clicks
Want a new site or do you want to migrate your old site to the new HLSOrgs.com to take advantage of these features? Simply e-mail jedunn [at] law.harvard.edu and we will be in touch with you about the next steps.
Frequently Asked Questions
I want a design that is not available in the theme editor. How do I get one?
Simple! Just e-mail jedunn [at] law.harvard.edu and we’ll work with you to find the exact style and design you want, allowing you to do as little technical work as possible.
I want a custom URL like myhlsorg.com and don’t want to use hlsorgs.com/myorgname
Not a problem! Get in touch with us (at jedunn [at] law.harvard.edu) and we can completely set that up for you.
How do I pick a design?
Easy! Once you get your login / password and instructions via e-mail, you can simply do the following:
- Log in
- Click Appearance –> Themes
- Activate your preferred theme. Don’t be afraid to try them all out or request more! Feel free to browse here if you want another theme that is not currently offered by HLSOrgs. We’re happy to bring you as many themes as you need.