- “The Social Determinants of Health & Legal Strategies to Effect Change” – Ellen Lawton and Dr. Sean Palfrey, moderated by Professor Lucie White
- “Harvard’s Health Care Disputes” – Diana Lopez
- “Health Care Reform at the Price of Women: Abortion and the Anti-Choice Stupak Amendment” — Panelists: Lois Uttley, MergerWatch; Clare Coleman, National Family Planning and Reproductive Health Association; Stephanie Poggi, National Network of Abortion Funds
- “Comparative Models of Health Care Reform” — Panelists: Jon Kingsdale, Ted Marmor, Kieke Okma, and Mary Ruggie. Moderator: Ted Ruger.
- “Electronic Health Records and Medical Liability” — Lindsey Murtagh
Past Speakers & Events
If you would like to get involved, look for information about our meetings, events and happy hours in news@law emails. HLHCS is about our members’ interests, so we are open to any and all ideas you have for activities or events. We look forward to growing HLHCS with you!