Marginalization and Mobilization Within the LGBT Community
Our 9th annual Harvard Lambda Legal Advocacy conference explored issues affecting marginalized groups within the LGBTQ community. Featuring a TED-X-style speaker series, the conference brought together a diverse mosaic of lawyers, scholars, activists, and multi-disciplinary experts to exchange ideas on building a more inclusive LGBT rights movement.
- Ashwin Phatak (opening remarks), DEVO Chair, Harvard Law Review (Vol. 127) (Cambridge, MA)
- Clement Lee, Immigration Equality (New York, NY)
- Virginia Goggin, NYC Anti-Violence Project (New York, NY)
- Neal Minahan, McDermott Will & Emery LLP (Boston, MA)
- Eliel Cruz, Intercollegiate Adventist Gay-Straight Alliance Coalition (New York, NY)
- Iván Espinoza-Madrigal, The Center for HIV Law and Policy (New York, NY)