Apply now to lead / participate in LIDS-Orrick projects with partner organizations! The deadline for team leader applications is September 12.
The list of projects for Fall 2014 is:
– The Afghan Independent Bar Association (AIBA), Examining and modifying regulatory frameworks to accommodate an expanding legal aid sector
– International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC), Developing analytical methods for negotiation research in humanitarian diplomacy
– morethanshelters, implementing partner of UNHCR, Creating frameworks to facilitate cross-sector collaboration to develop Al Za’atari Camp (Jordan)
– Public International Law and Policy Group (PILPG), Examining state authority over education in post-conflict states
– South Pacific Business Development (SPBD), Researching the issuance of financial instruments in Samoa and the US for a development corporation
– Transparency International – Kenya, Mapping and analyzing global anti-corruption policies and enforcement in the humanitarian aid sector
– World Resources Institute (WRI), Assessing the security of collective land rights for an online global mapping platform
– LIDS Global White Paper, Exploring the development of a legal toolkit to reduce bribery in “demand-side” countries
To work with LIDS and our partners on these pressing development, post-conflict and humanitarian issues, please submit applications through these links: Apply to lead projects by September 12 2014 at 11:59PM and apply to work on projects by September 23 2014 at 11:59PM.
To learn more about the LIDS fall … Read More »
p5rn7vb March 27, 2014
LIDS is inviting applications to the 2014-15 LIDS Board!
To learn about the different board positions and apply, click on the link (http://bit.ly/1lq7EQM) and send your resume to both Becky Wolozin (email@example.com) and Raj Banerjee (firstname.lastname@example.org). Applications are due Monday, April 7 at 5 pm.
Email current board members, listed on the LIDS website, if you have any questions.