The 8th Annual National Animal Law Competitions will be held on February 25-27th, 2011. The board of SALDF wants to encourage anyone who is interested to participate and pass on a few items from the organizers at the Center for Animal Studies at the Lewis & Clark Law School.
- There are 3 separate competitions: a Legislative Drafting & Lobbying Competition; a Closing Argument Competition; and an Appellate Moot Court Competition.
- The dates of the event are Friday, February 25th (starts in the evening) through Sunday, February 27th.
- Federal judges will preside over the final round of the Appellate Moot Court Competition.
- Registration opened on Thursday, October 7th at 10 a.m. (PST). We hope that once again this year, Harvard will have an Appellate Moot Court team and perhaps other competitors. Spots fill up quickly!
- The official website is www.NationalAnimalLawCompetitions.org. Registration forms are already available.