Please check back at the end of September 2012 for our fall schedule of events.
Sample of Previous Events & Activities
- Katrina Sharman, the former Corporate Counsel and future non-executive director of one of Australia’s leading animal protection organizations, Voiceless, spoke about the state of animal law in Australia.
- Distinguished animal law professor, Gary Francione, spoke on animal rights and animal use at Boston’s Historic Old South Meeting House.
- David Wolfson, partner at Milbank and animal-protection scholar, gave a talk on factory farming.
- Screenings of Temple Grandin and The Cove.
- Trip to Maple Farm Animal Sanctuary.
- Future of Animal Law Conference.
- National Animal Law Competition.
- and more…