SALMS hosted Felix Warneken at Harvard Law School on February 28, 2011 for a talk titled “The Roots of Human Altruism: Evidence from Children and Chimpanzees.” Click the link below to watch the video – enjoy!
Video: Felix Warneken at SALMS: “The Roots of Human Altruism”
About Harvard Law School
- MBB: Dennett, Greene, & Pinker – Friday 3pm
- MBB Annual Distinguished Lecture Series – Patricia Kuhl – April 3 and 4
- Lecture by Randolph Nesse on Evolutionary Medicine – Thursday
- “Memory of the Future” seminar with Daniel Schacter – March 5 at 5:30
- William James Lecture Series: Ned Block – four talks