SALMS hosted Dr. Steven Hyman at Harvard Law School on September 27, 2011. His talk was titled “Addiction as a Window into Volition.” Click the following link to watch the talk – enjoy!
Video: Dr. Steven Hyman at SALMS – “Addiction as a Window into Volition
About Harvard Law School
- MBB: Dennett, Greene, & Pinker – Friday 3pm
- MBB Annual Distinguished Lecture Series – Patricia Kuhl – April 3 and 4
- Lecture by Randolph Nesse on Evolutionary Medicine – Thursday
- “Memory of the Future” seminar with Daniel Schacter – March 5 at 5:30
- William James Lecture Series: Ned Block – four talks