SALMS hosted Diane Rosenfeld at Harvard Law School on November 30, 2011. Her talk was titled “Penn State, Intervention, and a Theory of Patriarchal Violence.” Below are the video of the talk and the download link – enjoy!
Video: Diane Rosenfeld at SALMS – “Penn State, Intervention, and a Theory of Patriarchal Violence”
About Harvard Law School
- MBB: Dennett, Greene, & Pinker – Friday 3pm
- MBB Annual Distinguished Lecture Series – Patricia Kuhl – April 3 and 4
- Lecture by Randolph Nesse on Evolutionary Medicine – Thursday
- “Memory of the Future” seminar with Daniel Schacter – March 5 at 5:30
- William James Lecture Series: Ned Block – four talks