SALMS hosted George Marcus at Harvard Law School on October 4, 2012, titled “Conventional Wisdoms Versus Affective Intelligence: How Elections Are Really Won and Lost.” The talk was part of the Mind Sciences & the Election series, which is cosponsored by American Constitution Society, HLS Republicans, HLS Democrats, and the Black Law Students Association. Click the link below to watch the video – enjoy!
Video: Mind Sciences & the Election with George Marcus
- Video: Mind Sciences & the Election with Ryan Enos
- Video: Daria Roithmayr at SALMS: “The Evolution of Legal Punishment”
- Video: Paul Bloom at SALMS: “Do Babies Have a Sense of Morality and Justice? Is Kindness Genetic or Learned?”
- SALMS Announces Fall 2012 Schedule
- SALMS and HALB event– Richard Hackman: “What Makes for a Great Team?” (3/7)