Accommodation in Cambridge, MA for the Global Legal Education Forum
We have secured the following rates at two local hotels for conference attendees.
Both the Sheraton Commander and the Charles Hotel are within walking distance of the Law School. The Sheraton Commander is closest to the Law School.
Sheraton Commander Hotel ($199/night) – Rate available until Feb. 21, 2012
16 Garden Street
Cambridge MA 02138 USA
Phone: (617) 547-4800
You may reserve accommodation at the Sheraton Commander by:
• Contacting the Hotel directly by calling (617) 547-4800 or toll free at (888) 627-7121.
Please request “Global Legal Education Forum – Harvard Law School” to receive the Group Rate.
• To make online reservations, please use the following link:
Global Legal Education Forum – Harvard Law School
OR copy and paste the following link into a web browser:
The Charles Hotel ($249/night) – Rate available until Feb. 23, 2012
Harvard Square, One Bennett Street
Cambridge, MA 02138
Toll Free: 800.882.1818
You may reserve accommodations at the Charles Hotel by:
• Contacting the Hotel directly by calling (617) 864-1200 or toll free at (800) 882-1818. Booking hours are Monday – Friday, 8 AM – 7 PM and Saturday, 9 AM – 4 PM.
Please request the Global Legal Education, in order to receive the agreed upon Group Rate.
• To make online reservations:
Go to the hotel’s website www.charleshotel.com
Click on the “Reservations” button on the left hand side of the screen. Once you’re in the booking window, click on the “Groups” tab at the top of the page.
• Enter the Attendee Code: HLSGLOBAL2012
Click on the dates you wish to stay
Click on the room type preferred
Click on Complete contact and billing information
The guest will be emailed a confirmation number