Seeking Committee Members — Submit Applications for Committees by Wednesday
The Student Government oversees the allocation of students to ten different committees.
- Administrative Board — Makes decisions about student disciplinary issues and exceptions to faculty and administrative rules. Seeking one 1L.
- Academic Task Force — Addresses issues with MyPlan, course registration, course evals, etc., and drafts concrete proposals for the Registrar’s office.
- Student Funding Board — Allocates money to all student organizations and reviews adherence by student organizations to Student Funding Board rules during the year.
- Harvard Graduate Council — Harvard-wide group of representatives from 12 graduate schools; creates campus-wide events and votes on policies.
- Clinical and Pro Bono Committee — Contributes ideas and suggestions regarding curriculum development, new projects, etc., and assists with programming.
- IT Committee — Works with faculty and administration to address tech-related issues, such as e-mail systems and websites.
- Financial Services Committee — Advises the Financial Services Office about financial aid, LIPP, and SPIF.
- Wellness Advisory Committee — Assists with “Living Well in the Law” initiatives to promote wellness on campus.
- Library Outreach Team — Advises the Library on student needs, like making laptop chargers available for check-out.
- Art Committee — Works with faculty and administration to make decisions about rotating art exhibits in the new WCC building.
Click here for more information and the application. You can apply to more than one committee. Please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than NOON on Wednesday, 10/12. The Student Government will review the applications and make selections by Friday, 10/14.