The Women’s Venture Fund
The WLA is excited to announce the opening of applications for the Women’s Venture Fund. The fund is designed to assist women across campus with developing their networks and their leadership skills by giving them the logistical and financial resources to build an event on campus that matches their interest. Grants and logistical support will be provided on a rolling basis throughout the semester. Please contact Elizabeth Tuttle, email@example.com with any questions. If you are considering applying but do not yet have a concrete sense of your desired project or programming, the WLA Venture Fund is more than happy to brainstorm ideas with you! Applications for funding will be considered and accepted on a rolling basis.
A successful applicant will receive:
- Full funding for her event.
- Event promotion in the WLA weekly email.
- Logistical support from WLA leadership.
- Organizer must identify as a woman.
- Speaker must identify as a woman.
- Speaker must agree, if asked, to discuss the experience of being a woman in her profession.
- Women’s Venture Fund logo must be displayed on any promotional material and organizer must announce that she received resources from the Fund at the event.